Procedures and instructions for shipping to
United States, Taiwan, Australia and South Korea
Shipping to the United Sates
Shipping to the United Sates is carried out via courier WORLD WINE LOGISTICS
UTAH, NEW HAMPSHIRE, ALABAMA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA
For any shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us by e-mail to ask for a detailed offer.
The procedures for shipping to the United States are:
- Wine and spirits with an alcoholic degree above 17% are not allowed.
- Orders for assorted bottles are accepted.
- If the buyer lives in the United States the Italian VAT (22%) rate will be deducted from the price of the wine written on our website.
The shipping cost will not be calculated nor invoiced but will be paid directly to the courier: The client will be contacted by e-mail by the courier who will state the total cost and consequently the paying methods; once the payment is received World Wine Logistics will carry out the shipping.
The shipping cost is fixed, calculated for 6 bottles and it cannot be parcelled:
- from 01 to 06 bottles USD 110,00
- from 07 to 12 bottles USD 220,00
- from 13 to 18 bottles USD 330,00
- ...and so on.
At the moment there is no limit for the total number of bottles to ship.
Shipping to AUSTRALIA, TAIWAN AND SOUTH KOREA
Shipping to AUSTRALIA, TAIWAN AND SOUTH KOREA it's carried out via UPS – DHL couriers, the shipping cost does not include VAT and/or duties, payable by the final recipient.